Volunteering is a wonderful and rewarding way to serve others. It may also lead to a care occupation or a particular course of study.
We make volunteering a seamless and fulfilling experience through our placement portal engine.
There are many organizations looking to be benefit from your gift of service. In many instances, if there is direct patient contact involved, the sponsoring organization may require:
- Consent for Volunteer Work (release from liability)
- Medical exam and chest X-Ray / PPD
- A driver's license
- Car insurance
- Volunteer Orientation (Certificate)
- HIPAA Orientation
- Skills Competency Assessment
- They meet your volunteer assistance request.
- Other acknowledgement forms specific to the organization’s policies and procedures
Our objective here to make your volunteer service meet the sponsoring organization’s needs and vice-versa.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact caringvolunteers.org.